Collection Page configuration
To edit collection page, in customize page, you click any collection link in menu or some area.
Then click collection page section on the left sidebar.
I. General Settings
– The number of products per page : the number of products will be shown in a page.
– Default Format : the format to display product list when user views page. There are two options : Grid and List.
– Display General Banner : show/hide banner. Use “Upload image” picker to upload banner. Note : the site will display image of collection as highest priority, if collection doesn’t have image, the image is uploaded at here will be displayed.
– Banner image size : enter size of image. Leave “master” to show original image.
– Display Collection Description : show/hide description of current collection.
– Display View as List/Grid : show/hide format switcher. User can use it to switch format product list.
– Display Sort by filter : show/hide sort by select box.
– Show label : show/hide the label of product such as sale, new, trend, bestseller( view this section to config your product labels )
– Show Wishlist : show/hide wishlist button.
– Show Add to cart : show/hide add to cart button.
– Show Quick Shop button : show/hide quickshop( quickview ) button.
– Show Compare button : show/hide compare button.
– Show More View Slider : show/hide more views image slider.
– Show Social Sharing button : show/hide social sharing button such as facebook, twitter, pinterest …
– The elements appear with effect : Turn on/off lazy load image. If enabled, product image is only loaded when the product appears in user’s screen.
– Image size : enter the size of product image.
– Image More View Size : enter image size of more view images.